- BASICS -
NAME: Aisling (pronounced ash-ling)
BIRTHDAY: January 29th
LOCATION: Comes from Chun-nan but tends to wander and explore the world
HEIGHT: 2'5 ft.
WEIGHT: 39 lbs.
- PROFILE -
- herbs and spices
- precious stones
- being left to her own devices
- doing rituals
- close-minded people
- ouija boards
- places with too much negative energy since it severely upsets her / can cause sensory overload
- sensitive to spiritual energy
- detatched / distant
- moody and fussy when she senses too much negative energy or when tired out
PERSONALITY: Aisling is an incredibly odd girl, her primary interest being in the paranormal. She tends to travel wherever she feels needed at the moment. Often you can find her mumbling quietly to herself or seemingly chatting with someone who isn't there. Asling doesn't care for adults since they're typically more sceptical and tend to write her off as a silly imaginative child. She seeks out other children who she can sense are sensitive to spiritual energy, trying to recruit them to help her with rituals.
- RELATIONSHIPS -
Pocky the Cat: Pocky occasionally sees Aisling in her shop to buy some sweets. She quickly noticed how odd the child was, talking to herself, or just staring at Pocky intently. She doesn't want to offend or scare off a little kid but she's honestly scared of Aisling, unsure if the kid is mentally unhinged or is actually seeing ghosts.
- EXTRA STUFF -
- Her dislike of ouija boards is because she feels that it gives foolish people the ability to antagonize spirits that they have no right to upset. She feels whatever concequences proceed are entirely deserved.
- Tends to outright ignore people she senses are oblivious to spiritual energy.
- While she has little to no ability to defend herself, it's quite possible she could summon vengeful spirits to attack someone who attempts to harm her.
- Tends to get severe migraines, fatigue, and suffer from sensory overload due to her abilities.
how do you even do this
(I just generally like your character designs. A lot better then mine honestly. )